CERP members will exchange ideas, solicit advice and feedback, and participate in strategic planning about employment services and the broader community’s needs.
Members will strive to:
- Explore innovative, results-focused employment program partnerships. Effective service partnerships will complement strategic economic development initiatives at the local level. The strength of relationships among employment agencies will directly impact the capacity of each community to respond to dynamic labour market and economic forces.
- Improve outcomes for individuals, agencies and the community as a whole through active partnerships.
- Enhance co-ordination of employment services for individuals, agencies and employers through a broader human services integration approach to planning and delivery.
- Foster and recognize excellence in innovation among the partners.
- Plan and share professional development opportunities.